The importance of CHOICE, the joy of WORK, the power of COMPASSION.
Electronics Recycling (e-Recycling)
Madison Area Rehabilitation Centers (MARC) electronics recycling program is available to all Dane County residents and businesses. This program provides a convenient, environmentally conscious process for disposing of unusable electronics.
Remember to think “Reuse” first! If your electronic equipment is still functioning, consider donating it to MARC for a tax-deductible donation and to extend its useful life.
Electronic Recycling Collection Times
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Residential copiers and fax machines are $5
- Shredding of hard drives along with an emailed “certificate of destruction” is $5
- Otherwise, all other accepted items are FREE, just drop them off.
Pricing and arrangements for pick-up of business equipment should be made by
calling 608-273-3630 or by visiting us.
- Televisions * (NO CRT TVs (Cathod Ray Tubes)
- Network cards
- Facsimile machines
- Signal converter boxes
- GPS devices
- Monitors * NO CRT monitors (Cathod Ray Tubes)
- Mobile phones
- DVD players
- Video game systems
- Game controllers
- Image scanners
- Mobile Phones
- Digital audio players
- Laptop computers
- Digital cameras and projectors
- Computer accessories
- Cable and satellite receivers
- Video cassette recorders
- Video display devices
Items Not Accepted
- Any fossil fuel or materials used in collecting fossil fuels.
- Any PCB materials or Ballasts manufactured prior 1980.
- Any equipment that contains chemicals of any kind.
- Any equipment that contains Freon.
- Fluorescent tubes and vacuum tubes.
- Any infectious or biological wastes or equipment that contained them.
- Any materials that would adversely impact our operations or result in environmental or health problems.
- Any liquid.
- Any media contaminated with oil.
- Any chemicals, oils, or powders.
- Any equipment that contains asbestos.
- CRT TVs and monitors (Cathod Ray Tubes)
For more information, please contact:
Tenaya Grant, Program Director, or Scott Poffinbarger, Warehouse Manager call 608-273-3630